About the Event
54 holes of individual stroke play, gross scores only. The held will be divided into four divisions based upon age and sex. Players may choose to compete in any division in which they are eligible. Field will be flighted within their respective division based upon their 36 hole scores.* A minimum of four entries is required to create a division. Otherwise, divisions are combined together. Division changes are not allowed after entries close. All rounds will be played at Gates Four Country Club. Social Distancing and Covid-19 prevention practices will be in effect.
*Super Senior and the Women‘s Division will play 36 holes at Gates Four Country Club October 10th & 11th.
- All amateur entrants must be 16 or older and reside in Cumberland County.
- Past CC champions who are not golf professionals are eligible.
- Golfers 50 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Senior Division or the Men’s Division.
- Entry fee is $175.00 for Senior and Men’s Division. $145.00 for Super Senior and Women’s Division.
Includes: 3/2 days of USGA tournament golf, a practice round, commemorative gift, range balls, food**, on course beverages, trophies and door prizes.
- 2018 USGA Rules will govern all play. Additional local rules will be posted and announced prior to play.
- Gates Four Country Club requires collared shirts and denim is prohibited.
- Field Limited to 96 participants. No preferred pairings.
- Practice round green fees only, cart not included. Practice rounds are limited to weekdays and after 1 p.m. on
weekends seven days prior to tournament after fees are paid. Call 425-6667 for tee time.