About the Event
A 54 holes of individual stroke play, gross scores only. The field will be divided into four divisions based upon age and sex. Players may choose to compete in any division in which they are eligible. Field will be flighted within their respective division based upon their 36 hole scores. A minimum of four entries is required to create a division. Otherwise, divisions are combined together. Division changes are not allowed after entries close.
- Sept. 13 – 18 holes Stryker Golf Course
- Sept. 14- 18 holes Gates Four Country Club
- Sept. 15 – 18 holes Gates Four Country Club
- Open Division plus Women’s Division & Senior Division flighted after 36 holes.
- Sept. 14 & 15 Women’s Division 36 holes played at Gates Four
- All amateur entrants must be 16 or older and reside in Cumberland County.
- Past CC champions who are not golf professionals are eligible.
- Golfers 50 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Senior’s Division or the Men’s Division.
- Entry fee of $175. Includes: 3 rounds of golf, a practice round, commemorative gift range balls, food, beverages, trophies, prizes, and an invitation to Champion’s Reception & Pairings Party
- Women’s Division entry fee $145.
- 2018 USGA Rules will be in effect.
- Gates Four Country Club requires collared shirts and denim is prohibited.
- Field Limited to 96 participants: Average score or handicap. This is used for pairing purposes only. No preferred pairings.
- Practice round green fees only, cart not included. Practice rounds are limited to weekdays and after 1 p.m. on weekends seven days prior to tournament after fees are paid. Call 910-425-6667 for tee time.