About the Event
54 holes of individual stroke play, gross scores only. The field will be divided into seven divisions based upon age and sex. Players may choose to compete in any division in which they are eligible. The field will be flighted within their respective division based upon their 36 hole scores.* A minimum of four entries is required to create a division. Otherwise, divisions are combined together. Division changes are not allowed after entries close. Kings Grant Golf & Country Club will be hosting the first round of the CCGC on October 7th. Social Distancing and Covid-19 prevention practices will be in effect.
*Junior and the Women‘s Division will play 36 holes at King’s Grant Golf on October 7th. Gates Four will be hosting the second round- 9th.
- All amateur entrants must be 16 or older and reside in Cumberland County.
- Past CC champions who are not golf professionals are eligible.
- Golfers 50 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Senior Division or the Men’s Division.
- Entry fee is $175.00 for Senior and Men’s Division. $175.00 for Super Senior and $145.00 for Women’s Division.
Includes: 3/2 days of USGA tournament golf, a practice round @ Gates Four and Kings Grant GC, range balls, Champion Reception & Pairing Party on October 6th, Winners Reception on Sunday, trophies and door prizes.
- Net competitors must have GHIN handicap.
- USGA Rules will govern all play. Additional local rules will be posted and announced prior to play.
- Gates Four Country Club requires golfing attire. Soft spikes, collard shirts, hemmed shorts/slacks, and golf hats are worn only in the forward position.
- Field Limited to 96 participants. No preferred pairings.
- Practice round green fees only, cart not included. Practice rounds are limited to weekdays and after 1 p.m. on
weekends seven days prior to tournament after fees are paid. Call 425-6667 for tee time.
Junior Divisions (Ages 12-18)
- All youth entrants must reside in Cumberland County.
- Junior Golfers 16 or older may compete in Men’s Divisions.
- Entry fee is $110.00 for Junior Divisions. Includes: 2 days of USGA tournament golf, a practice round*, commemorative gift, range balls, food**, on course beverages, trophies and door prizes. *Cart Required
- Two Divisions:
- Middle School Ages 12-14
- Boys Gold Tees
- Girls Red Tees
- Juniors 15-18
- Boys Blue Tees
- Girls Gold Tees